Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spameth me Gestures

That title took on a sort of Tickle me Elmo bit. No? Spameth me Gestures. This is the main reason why I hate going to a club scene, or even delving into a fickle group conversation that consists of that one jack ass who can't help but to spam random gestures for no apparent reason.

Repeatedly.

Over and over.

For the next hour.

I know I've had my fun, joining in a little circle jerk of gesturetude, but that's it. Five minutes, ten minutes tops before it starts to get old, and when you keep going.. oh my word. Gesture spamming could be lumped in the same category as a gateway drug. Once you start spamming gestures, wody! You're looking to hit the big times!

Sometimes it breaks my heart just to watch my fellow avatars follow down that route. They do a gesture on accident. People giggle. And then they go through their entire list. It's just the start of the horror!

Finally, they realize that spamming the gestures isn't enough, they decide to make their own gestures that spam the chats too! Anyone seen that malicious 'Hoo' gesture with all the pretty decor? Yes, it gets worse.

Not only do the gestures make those annoying noises, but they spam the chat! What next?! Gestures that go off in Instant Messages too?! But no.. since that's not allowed... yet, and it is a like a gateway drug.. we're talking mass exodus of the prim flinging.

You'll get hit with a chicken, razor blades, anything that's throwable, they'll do it. All because why? They were hooked on gestures! And yes.. I'll say this without cracking a laugh..


Your friends have succumbed to the lowest of the low. They're actually having a cock fight while spamming gestures.


NOT THAT YOU FREAKS! A chicken blaster fight. :)

Anyways, that's all ^^

2 comments:

*Prettyboy Fred* said...

I have a really good friend from Transylvania that send me a tp to random fun events.

I frequently take his blind tp, but the thing is, that every single time, Gesture spammer is there, too.

Everytime, I land in the middle of those annoying *Hooooooo! .

Once I just logged off on that spot.
The sad ting is that it is usually a set by really good DJ, and my friends either know I love that music DJ is playing or knows I like good semi professional DJ who knows what they are doing.

Gestures with sound ruined everything.

Elly said...

LMAO Long long ago when I was a lil SL nooblet I frequented Bad Girls *le gasp* Yes the gesture hell of SL. I thought all clubs were like that back then. Recently I was very very bored and decided I'd take a lil walk over to the old Bad Girls and OMG I wanted to die. Actually I wanted to kill. How many fucking times does one person need to "howl" anyways?
I honeslty think there is a special place in hell for ppl like that.
But like you said... there's a time for the odd gesture circle jerk. Like New Orleans, when no one but your friends are around and youre sooo tired you find them hillarious. LOL

Disclaimer

The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.