Friday, April 4, 2008

Hey! Thats my hair!!

This probably would be part deux to my hair post. I love prim hair in Second Life. I don't know why, I just do. Some might call it obsession, I call it.. yeah, its an obsession. But this is just basically a reprisal and basic questions to ask yourself when buying hair.


1. Do I want to spend that much money?

2. Is the hair a piece of prim-goodle shit?

3. Is it really worth it?

4. Man, should I get this hair.. or get shooz.

5. Would this hair make me look like a hack at a certain angle?

6. Is this.. too gay? (No offense, I love gay people, but sometimes, LOOKING too gay is just wrong.)

7. Is this hair, while big, proportional to my body? (Yeah, there's a guy I know, who's thick, a bit stalky, yet his hair is too big for his body.)

8. Is the hair timeless? (One of the majorly important ones. Can you wait six months to a year and still wear the same hair and look fashionably good?)

9. Can the hair go with any style, time, or day you choose? (Hey, if you're punk, get punk hair. If you're glam, get glam hair. If you can do both, get them both, and if you got balls.. rock out with your cock out.)

10. Does it come in a DEMO!

Remember, demo.. demo.. demo. Jesus lord almighty try on a fuck'n demo before you put on that prim hair! And if you can, bring a friend who'd give you opinions. A friend who's honest and who isn't afraid to tell you that you look like a total douche bag. Happy hair hunting!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.