..in Second Life. Actually, I can and will say that I've met only TWO, real life dominants that I'll willingly admit that they are. Not those that have that.. RL DOM GOR SL DOM GOR blah blah crap in their profile. No, these people are low key, and even though they are low key they are damned proud of being a dominant.
You can easily tell that this person has a very domineering personality when you find it very hard to hold a conversation with them. Well, in my regards. And when you finally break that bubble of uneasiness, it does -not- get easier. However, you tough it through because that person gives /damn/ good advice. A real life dominant who plays second life doesn't play second life just to get his rocks off. No, he's there to have a good time, explore.. hell, roleplay even.
I met this particular real life dominant in the lovely city of Toxia. This was close to a year ago. And this man, could write. He played the typical bad ass brute lycan who had a foul mouth and a sunny disposition on all things bad. He'd light up a damn cigarette and make a nasty habit look so damn tempting to do. However.. you never, hardly ever see him chasing skirts. The skirts chased him. He kept them wanting and waiting and didn't even -bother- to recognize how much they were in heat for his massive man pixels. *fans herself* For some reason, I made the mistake of actually provoking this man, and the fact that I stood up TO him instead of laying down like a dog spoke volumes.
In turn, he wanted me to be his daughter in the lycan civilization. Hell yeah! That's when the flood gates opened. He actually said he was a real life dominant. Me? I said no way. Him? He said yes way. So, he told stories. I listened, and still was skeptical. But what I didn't do, is watch. When I finally did, then I saw. The man had morals, he didn't chase skirts as I said, he ran that pack the way lycan packs are supposed to be ran. He was cruel, he was harsh, and if someone had a chip on their shoulder, he helped them get it off. He listened, he was kind, but never.. ever.. talk down or bad about him, you'd regret it. I'm not saying that's how a real life dominant is supposed to be, but.. I met one! Yay!
Is it just me? That I could pick out the real life dominants just by how well they listen and give advice, how they want you to get it off your chest even if it means breaking their balls in the process? The second dominant person I met was just like that. If you needed to vent he would unwittingly get you to without even forcing it. I won't even go into any more details for the fear of me actually spilling out their names. But, they were the real deal.. and certainly.. their partners weren't getting dominated by those fifteen year old Gor heads. Jesus, I should write something about them next. Kinda makes you hate Second Life.. if you think about it.. >.>
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.

No comments:
Post a Comment