Friday, April 25, 2008

Not my cookie!

This is another post that took me a while to think about, mostly because I was too fixated on having myself a nice hot cup of tea. Instead of diving into Second Life, I'm going to flip it a bit and talk about real life for a second, because.. wow. I'm just amazed.


A lightening bolt actually struck a church in my town!! I guess that means that we're really screwed. To see the article, just click on church.

Anyways, I thought of the irony in that actually happening, because they said that lightening doesn't strike twice in the same spot. But what if it happened to strike the church that was already set fire from the first strike?

*falls over*

And if anyones watching the damned doppler radar, they would see that people in Wisconsin have been clearly fucked over by the weather ever since this year started. I actually wouldn't be suprised if it started snowing next week, next to the rain. It has been refreshing though, I will say that I do happen to like the gloomy weather, not because the sun isn't out and I'm a vampire in real life.. *booga!*

But because of the winds that blow, and the smell of the rain. Ultimate bad assery. To see what else is going on in the state, click > Here <.

Pretty crazy really. I don't think we've had that many tornadoes to date, and I really don't want to find out. Next to the earthquakes in the midwest.. I'm pretty sure we're all going to hell in a hand basket as soon as the artic shelf looses a few more pounds.

1 comment:

Elly said...

*makes notes and plots evil deeds*
MWUAHAHAHAH (thats an evil laugh btw)

I now know your state and town.... look out for a 300+lbs, balding asian man in his late 60s with missing front teeth and a huge hairy mole on his top lip....


That's not me but watch out for someone like that cause fuck that dude sounds creepy.

Disclaimer

The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.