Dear, sweet Bonkkyu Bonetto, I wish you could speak English so you could read my post outloud, its all for you!
I..
Love..
Your..
Animations.
You are the one person I'll give all my money to, just to see some of those sweet moves played out by my avatar. Sheer brilliance, comedy, beauty and elegance, and all for a very low and affordable price! Bonkkyu Bonetto, you are the person after my heart! (I'm kidding!) Everytime I teleport into Mamesando I'm filled with a certain joy, because I know you have those sweet animations that scream.. "BUY ME ANYANKA!"
Yes, I'm a fan. No, I'm not obsessed, yes.. you can have my lindens.
I'm sure this blog isn't famous and all of that just yet, but if you ever come across Bonkkyu Bonetto, and you can speak Japanese, tell Bonky babe that I love them! And to make more spiffy animations! Hell, tell her to expand the entire Black Knight franchise too >.>
Also, if you can, check out Mamesando, Bonkkyu put a bad ass movie up about her items. Full hero avatars, shapes, skins, hair, AO! Zomg.. so worth the price!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.

1 comment:
WHOOT! *makes post short so she can go check it out....remembers it's waaaaay past bedtime and decides not to shop w/a fuzzy brain...makes note to check tomorrow*
XOXOX
Post a Comment