I think there comes a point in time where most people find that there's absolutely nothing to do when sitting at the computer. Sometimes staring at the screen gets to me. I'm by no means tired of living 'la vida loca' on Second Life(tm), but once you know all, you've seen all.. nothing suprises me.
I guess what I'm saying is, that I'm frickin' bored! I sit, I stare, I don't wait for people to log on because chances are when they do, I'll probably not say a damn thing because my mind is else where. I'm not ragging on my friend by all means, but jesus christ. I'm bored!
I can't stress that enough it seems. And since I have absolutely nothing to do today, I may as well wind up taking a nap.
As the title says, the Devil's back is my playground, eventually that'll become true. Soon enough, there'll be something out there to get my ass into trouble that I probably can't get out of, and it all stemmed from me having nothing else better to do with my free time. I'm hoping for one of those days where my free time becomes limited, and I'll have something else to take on as a hobby. Not latch hooking, god.. that'll bring me back to my elementary school years.
I thought of building something pretty neat, but my creative juices are sapped. When my creative juices are sapped, I can't even roleplay, and naturally.. me being who I am, my willingness to go out into the virtual world to meet new people has taken a toll too. I'm comfortable with who I know and who I talk to, don't get me wrong, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I think this is probably why I don't want to meet new people either. I got all that I need.
Now, what I seek is simple tasks, something or someone to awaken that creative side in me so that I could actually write something, build, draw, create.. peddle whatever strikes my fancy. Lately, my days have been reduced to scanning Wiki, or looking up major constellations and learning about science and the stars. (I recently took an 8th grade science test. I actually got 11/12 right. Imagine that!) I thought that I'd find nothing that'll take me away from Youtube, but yeah.. definately wikipedia. Its the pits!
The Devil's Back is my playground, someone kick me off of that ruse and find me a damn muse! Hey! I rhymed!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.

No comments:
Post a Comment