So the morning started off well, chores were all done, kids gone to school, I do my daily thing of logging into Second Life for the morning before I hit the streets for my walks. I visit a Sim. One that shant be named to protect the owner of the establishment.. and I talk to him for a bit. He's a pretty nice character, if he had an AO, he'd be walking smex. I should tell him that. So, I jump into character to wander around, test the waters, see what this man had created. And he approaches. And boy, can he write. He was polite, elegant, gracious...
...So this lady teleports in. I think she doesn't belong, and since I was having attachment issues, I politely let her know that she was nude. She said she knew that, and that she was a naturalist. Cool! That rocked, he allowed it on the sim. Who am I to diss someones Second Life (tm) choices? I mean hell, I totally dig the weird and inane, look at the way I dress sometimes? The hair that I wear to the many prims that adorn my avatars body..
So, the roleplay continues, but not for the nudist, she's spamming her ass off. So, a bandit comes by, her breasts were out and she was in silks. Hardly what a bandit wears in my book. Usually, they're dressed and armed, concealed. Not this lady, big uneven tits. Roleplay went down the hill, so I branched myself off, to explore more and see the sights. That's what I came there for yes? But, I guess my mistake was, actually running away from them.
So, I stop at a spot, the bandit flies over and asks if I needed help, I said no, but I needed to go AFK to check my breakfast. Which I did. Yummy noodles!
When I come back, I find this...
[7:08] Nudist: Sweety, that makes you look wierd
[7:08] Bandit: lol
[7:08] Native: Greetings.
[7:08] Bandit: wait shes afking at the moment
[7:09] Bandit: she said shell brb
[7:09] Nudist: ok
[7:09] Native: Bandit, what did you want to show me, hun?
[7:13] Bandit: look how she moves Nudie
So yeah, I'd start off with a joke that says, "There's a Nudist, a Bandit, and a Native.." But this wasn't funny. And yes, the names are protected to prevent flaming, though I shouldn't even give them that.
[7:13] Bandit: we are from gor you tell me man or woman
[7:14] Nudist: can only say she must like it from the rear
[7:14] Bandit: we know the difrence
[7:14] Bandit: lmao
[7:14] Bandit: see Native
[7:14] Bandit: told yea
[7:14] Me: Well, that wasn't nice -.-
Usually I would walk away from the jerks, but I'm sure they would have followed me. But if you don't understand whats going on now, read further.
[7:14] Bandit: well you a man or woman
[7:14] Native: Welcome!
[7:15] Me: Whats the difference?
[7:15] Native: If you do not know, it does not matter either way.
[7:15] Me: No no, I seriously want to know why it would matter..
[7:15] Native: sorry, we mean no disrespect. You are entitled to your privacy.
[7:15] Bandit: just wondering is all
[7:16] Native: Not to us - recently had someone here who hid his gender. Did not turn out well.
At least the Native used proper grammar.
[7:17] Me: So just because my avatar flops all over the place and bends about my gender is in question? >.<
[7:17] Native: Can you go on voice?
[7:17] Nudist: i truly could care less
[7:17] Native: easier to talk that way.
[7:18] Bandit: ok im sorry hun just wondered ok
[7:18] Nudist: i think she's overdressed
So, in other words, they want me to go on voice, probably so that people can find out if I'm really a man or a woman. And if you really have to ask.. you'll be saddened to know that I'm really a genderless loch ness monster. -.-
[7:18] Me: I'm not getting on voice, I don't do voice chat, sorry. And the disrespect was already had when you said I must have liked it up the bum.. that was just rude and wrong.
After which, the Native apologized, and I told them, it was rude and wrong. Very rude and wrong to approach people especially IF the sim in question isn't theirs and it wasn't their right. And so, being the nice person that I am, I walked off. Logged the conversation, and sent it to the sim owner. Yeah, I'm a bitch. He admitted though that they were a bit simple, hopefully they'll learn. But damn, there goes my morning. Just when I thought I ran into all of the idiots of that place, SL (tm) had to go and show me something new.
UPDATE:
Haha, stupid bandit apologized! I'm cracking up!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.

4 comments:
wait....
you DON'T like it up the bum??? o.0
Ooops my bad sorry. *sends new notices*
XD
SHHHH leave that notice alone!
O.O
You just can't avoid running into idiots...
/me leaves the "ANYA LIKES IT UP THE BUM" notice alone and does not post retraction.
*EG*
Post a Comment