Sunday, May 11, 2008

SL life has gone down the shitter

... Not really!

Well I thought it did, but no.. it didn't. Anyways, I thought about going out into the world tonight, put my shoes on, grabbed my smokes, went outside and came back in. It was raining. So what do I do? Pop right back onto Second Life. The younglings were content and didn't want me to mess wit their toys, so I started to play with my own toy.. the loverly computer!

In today's episode of Second Life, I went to an event at Land of Dissonance, it was pretty fun, I sat and watched my group of friends make fun of each other, I added in my bit of commentary, then went to a second event at Sugar Coma. I realize that wow.. just because someone has a cute avi, and everyone thinks so because they voted for that cute avi, they get at least close to five frickin dollars. That's enough for a big mac at McDonalds. I figure if I make a high paying ammount of cash, I'll go out and spend it on something really cool.. like a big mac.

My figurings are with the amount of people actually going to said clubs, the people that work there that get paid, the hosts, dj's, dancers, possible escorts.. the manager gets a cut. And they do shows from.. Wednesday to Saturday. I wonder if that's enough to pay their land tier, and have a little bit of cash on the side. OR, do they give back to the people who actually participate and have fun.

Who knows?

So far, I think the biggest designers in the game have one up on the club owners, but then again, I actually stumbled into a club that had like, close to 40 people there. Not to mention, I found a live japanese show that had twice as many people as a normal club does. So a person could imagine how much money they made there. Anyways, I can't even begin to figure all of that mess out, so I'll just stick to my little small time business in hopes that I'll get somewhere.

Yay me!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.