Friday, August 1, 2008

Evolution of a Style Whore


I think the past few days I went on a prim frenzy. I managed to dig through my inventory to find the pieces that I used to wear, not to mention the look that I used to have back.. well, back in /those/ darksiding days. I was such a prim whore. The biggest prim whore that I've ever met.

I used to wear these boots that were like, close to 200 prims, they came from a place called Digital Dragon. If I remember correctly, anyways. And they were some kick ass boots, mind you. One foot WAS literally 190 some odd prims. Then the attachments, because I wore those boots with an outfit I got from Bare Rose, so chances are, including hair, I was probably rocking out with 300 prims at the least.

So this morning I log in, after checking Fred's blog, I saw on his little listy thingy that he's having a 150 sale on hats at Daini Ken.

.....

Shame on you Fred.


Anya went and spent her last monies on a kick ass hat. >.>

Thus, my prim whoring starts, yet again. (Look at the picture above!)

Anyways, anyone who knows me knows that I can't resist a good sale. I'm very, very cheap, and if I do buy something expensive, chances are, It would either be on hair... and.. well hair.

As for the look above, I found that outfit at Bare Rose, and I've been wanting to do that cowgirl look for a while. With the sculpty jacket, and that thing flows NICELY, as well as the shoulders and the collars, I figured.. "You know what, this is a cool ass outfit." I even bought hair yesterday from Deviant Kitties to go well with the look I was trying to recreate and mesh.

The hat was an added bonus. That and my overdrive belt, which I'll never part from, ever.

So all in all, I pretty much have this.. goth cowgirl gun slinger ghetto grunge bitch look.

I think if I were to go in order in listing what styles I had, from noob on up, it would be something like this.

1. Noob.
2. Sorta noob.
3. You're starting to look like cat-woman.
4. Cat woman.
5. Gothic Superhero (I wore a cape, yeah yeah.)
6. Kajira. (I was into Gor, okay?!)
7. Gunslinger.
8. White trash.
9. White cleanly trash.
10. Normal.
11. Somewhat normal, a bit daring.
12. Slut.
13. Sophisticated Slut.
14. Punk.
15. Punk rocker!
16. Goth punk!
17. Goth grunge punk!
18. Goth grunge lolita punk!
19. Fuck you bitch! I got spikes!
20. Emo.
21. Emo, goth, grunge, punk, lolita, hot damn I look good and I got tats!
22. I got tats, and I look good.
23. Damn, I'm just hot.
24. Uber hot!
25. Hello Zombie!
26. goth cowgirl gun slinger ghetto grunge bitch

So yeah, I don't think I evolved that much, but the prim count steadily increases.. talk about being narcisstic.. I'm usually talking about other people and not myself >.>

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Disclaimer

The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.