I randomly met this lady tonight through Sakito, and even though I barely know the two, I'm considering them to be my lucky charms. I got three A lucky chairs in a row, for some good gorram hair from Goldie Locks! Anyways, it all happened after she gave me a poem. But this one below is what she wrote herself:
the sun, and his rival moon
do you want me my lover
that i should give you my hand
and we should make love, rival moon
your white skin, soft for fingers
mine, my body, to commit
and you to take, and rekindle
do you want me my lover
that i should give you my hand
and we should minister to faith
but not the faith of ministers
damn the books, put me upon them
enthralled, i learn god that way
do you want me my lover
that i should give you my hand
and trust that passion wanes not
for my heart in you is true
illuminate, smoldering, as i
if, then fallen for, become
Can we say talented? Anyways, I thought it was beautiful. People don't do poem readings anymore in Second Life. Maybe someone should do something about that.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.

No comments:
Post a Comment