Friday, March 14, 2008

My 5am post

Alright, so.. I blame Neit Tackleberry for this. I was actually thinking of doing this for a while, but then again, she brought it up.. twice.. mind you, and I decided, what the hell. I might as well go ahead and post.

I've known Neit Tackleberry for close to a year now, and its obvious that the name that I give you is -not- her real name. We met on a game called Second Life. She goes by the name of Neit, I go by the name of Anyanka B. Last name will stay hidden for obvious reasons. (I'm lazy.)

I actually forgotten how we've actually started talking, though I'm sure that once I lay my head down upon the pillows this morning, it'll come to me like a flash flood in June. Right now, X-Files is just going off on the tv, and soon Angel will rear his pretty little head to fight the good fight of.. whatever.

I'm thinking of the purposes of this blog at the moment, to post random commentary or possibly a tutorial of my own doing, or maybe.. to rant and crap on about various television shows that I like. If I could, I'd section this thing out into a few categories; Rants, Instructional, Informational, Opinio.. wait, let me stop here. I'll just title it all and quit being so darn difficult!

Yesterday.. it was uneventful to say the least. I had my heart set on visiting Fond Du Lac county, but unfortunately, I caught a headache and I really wasn't in the mood to drive. I passed myself two advils and took a nap right there on the sofa. Thinking about it now.. yeah. Screw it. I'm going to bed, besides.. the kids are out of school and I promised them pancakes.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The contents of this current blog is the Author's thoughts and ideals on a gaming platform called Second Life (TM). She is in no way an employee of Linden Labs (TM) nor volunteers, she merely plays and enjoys the game to it's fullest capacity. The author of this current blog has the divine right to speak her mind at all times, albeit harsh, foul, and uncalled for. Take offense if you need. Only the author should be held accountable for her actions and words, and not those who choose to reply to such.